Halotherapy, derived from the Greek halos, meaning “salt”, is a form of alternative medicine which makes use of salt. Numerous forms of halotherapy have been known of and used for millennia.
What are the benefits of HALO?
Photonic and botanical energies are capable of stimulating ATP production within the cells and increase intercellular communication. The body’s unique mechanisms are capable of differentiating between different energies and are capable of determining how to best incorporate these energies to expedite energy distribution and healing throughout the body. Halo light therapy has been successful in reducing pain in less than 2 minutes and reducing stress for up to 12 hours after treatment. Patients have also reported a feeling of renewed vigor and vitality, lasting up to 3 to 4 days or longer!
How Does the HALO System Work?
Photon energy is capable of carrying the harmonics or vibrational frequencies of the contents of any liquid through which it passes. Different light frequencies carry varying amounts of harmonic energies with which they come in contact. HALO devices act as “energy transporters” to carry the photons and vibrational harmonics of the botanical liquid concentrates (bio-photonics) through which the photons pass and imparts those soothing vibrational frequencies into the affected bodily areas, resulting in immediate and often long-term positive results.
HALO Systems combine the best of Western medical light therapy with the purest, natural sourced, botanicals, herbs and amino acids from the world to produce a bio-treatment system that represents the best combination of modern and ancient practices.
The Herbal Benefits of HALO:
- Reduces joint pain, headaches and migraines
- Boosts immune system function and response
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial
- Nourishes the skin and treats conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Improves symptoms related to insomnia
- Relieves stress and tension to provide lasting calmness
- Lowers and balances blood pressure
- Prevents hair loss and improves hair growth
- Relieves symptoms of diarrhea, indigestion, and heartburn
- Smooths pain associated with menstrual periods
- Increases healthy fat in the blood
- Improves body tone
- Calms the nervous system
- Prevents symptoms of Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Relieves and improves symptoms of depression and other mood disorders
Begin The Healing Process
We are here to answer any questions and to help you schedule a personal consultation with an Integrative Specialist. Call (949) 680-1880 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.