Autohemotherapy treatment consists of exposing a sample of the blood to an ultraviolet (UV ultraviolet A and C wavelengths) light briefly. Ultraviolet light has been used as a disinfectant for many years; most contaminated objects can be cleansed rapidly of viruses and bacteria by exposure to this kind of light. However, the most dramatic effect of ultraviolet irradiation is the stimulation of the immune system and various enzyme systems.
Through a mechanism which probably involves increased production of lymphokines, the immune system is activated to “attack” either cancer cells or invading organisms. Blood (100-200 ml depending on body weight) is withdrawn from the arm using an IV needle and tubing. The blood is then run through a device which exposes the blood to the controlled ultraviolet rays. Then, after the blood has been exposed to the light, it is returned to the vein and bloodstream in a closed loop system.
Autohemotherapy produces the following beneficial photochemical reactions:
- Inactivation of toxins
- Destruction and inhibition of growth of bacteria, fungi, and viruses in the bloodstream
- Increase in the oxygen-combining power of the blood and oxygen transportation to organs
- Activation of steroid hormones
- Activation of white blood cells
- Immuno-stimulation of cellular and humoral immunity
- Stimulation of fibrinolysis
- Decreased viscosity of blood
- Stimulation of corticosteroid production
- Decreased platelet aggregation
- Improved micro circulation and oxygenation of tissues.
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Increased tolerance of the body towards radiation or chemotherapy
- Cardiovascular protection through increased metabolism of cholesterol, uric acid, and glucose
- Resolution of vascular spasms
- Powerful anti-infection properties
Ozone Therapy & Autohemotherapy
The goal of ozone therapy in combination with Autohemotherapy is to boost the immune system’s ability to fight germs. A small amount of blood is withdrawn from the patient using a syringe and put into an IV bag. Ozone is then put into the IV bag which mixes with the blood. The blood then flows from the IV bag under an ultraviolet light and then into the patient via an IV. When the blood is put back into the body, the immune system is strengthened. The immune system recognizes the disease’s chemical markers in the blood and launches a fresh attack. This also increases energy level and vitality.
Begin The Healing Process
We are here to answer any questions and to help you schedule a personal consultation with an Integrative Specialist. Call (949) 680-1880 or email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.